DYR Female Voice Search 2017
September 12, 2017
When DYR started this 2017 search it was about finding one female voice to co-host with Njinga “The Icon” on the 7 to 11 pm Monday to Thursday show but due to interest, massive response and changes in our line up, it was only fair to reconsider.
DYR 1051 would like to thank each and every female that participated…even the males that pretended to be females.
Here, therefore, are the FINALISTS:
- Sade Wagner – Glenmore
- Rethabile “Thabi” Hlalele – Morningside
- Jifa Azumah – Southbeach
- Chanell Delport – Hillary
- Slindile “Slix” Xhakaza – Musgrave
- Nomfundo “Too Bit ” Mncwango – uMlazi
- Monique “Mow” Berlion – Durban North
- Michell MacPhershon – Hillcrest
- Faith ” Besim” Mzobe – Toti
- Elaine “Lainey” Mulder – Overport
They will be placed in different shows across our 24 broadcast schedule for 3 months.
As our loyal listener, you too can participate in the FINAL selection of the Top 5 by emailing your reviews to email@example.com